If you wish to volunteer at the Oral Lee Brown Foundation as a tutor or mentor, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Tutor and Mentor Qualifications
Tutors and mentors play a crucial role in impacting their student’s academic performance and influencing their perception of learning and education. The Oral Lee Brown Foundation is seeking tutors who will make a commitment to having a positive impact on these youth.
- Commit to tutor one student twice a week for a minimum of two quarters.
- Set goals for the student and make progress towards these goals.
- Create lesson plans and implement effective skill building activities.
- Continually assess their student’s academic progress.
- Attend all training sessions and one-on-one meetings with staff.
- Communicate with staff regularly and respond to emails.